Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Task #84 - Read 10 Classic books

I've just completed book three in the series Twilight, and if Emily finishes book 4 quickly, I should be done with Task #81 soon, which means I can start either the selected classic list or maybe a nonfiction book. Here's the list for the classic book list. I don't know if I'm going to make a list for the nonfiction books. There are a few nonfiction books I want to read, but I haven't any idea what the titles are anymore. Oh well, more research.

Task #84 10 Classic Books

1. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
2.
Beloved by Toni Morrison
3. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
4.
The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
5.
A Room with a View by E.M. Forrester
6. Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller
7.
Naked Lunch by William Burroughs
8. The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemmingway
9.
Orlando by Virginia Woolf
10.
The Bostonians by Henry James

I own the first two so I'll probably start with them.

No comments: