Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I love to read...

So I have finished the Twilight book series (Stephenie Meyer is a very good storyteller) and my first task, #81! It isn't surprising that it's one dealing with books since I spend a lot of time reading instead of doing something that would require cleaning and organizing. (blech!) I then moved on to task #84 (read 10 classic books)(edit: now 20 classic books) and read Brave New World, which was much easier to read than I thought and more interesting, too. Now I'm reading Beloved. I wish I hadn't seen the movie, but Toni Morrison is such an excellent writer, it won't matter that I already know the ending.



I've also made a "Rewards Envelope" pictured above which I have labeled (appropriately enough) "Oops! I did it again!". That's pretty much how I feel whenever I finish something - that it was by accident. Now I have to come up with $3 dollars. My first $3.00. :) If I finish the list, I should have more than $303.00 depending on how many weekly lists I finish. My weekly lists are monsters. They just keep growing and growing and growing! I need to rethink what I should be putting down on a weekly list because I would like to finish one. I'm beginning to think that I need a "202 things to do in 1001 days" list. Now I'm thinking that it would be nice if I had an assistant. :)

No comments: