Friday, December 5, 2008

All done...

What a pain, but I redid my list and categorized it. I've also tweaked it here and there cause some things were too easy. Take Task #84 - Read 20 classic books. It started out as 10, but I've already finished 2 of them, and if I had the books on hand I'd probably be done in a couple of months. Also, Task #63 - Get rid of 200 personal items. This was 100 personal items, but I'm a pack rat, and I certainly don't have any problems finding 100 things to get rid of. What I'm striving for on this one is that I don't add 201 items to my household at the same time. I really want to lighten my load, so to speak.

I think it's okay to adjust your list if need be. Some things may change making a task impossible to do, or maybe a project needs some clarification. It's good to be flexible. Flexibility makes life less stressful. I'm all for that. :)

No comments: